Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fuller Brush Specials

I'm going to be adding to my store some of the wonderful Fuller Brush items that I use myself.  I figured, since I used to be (and still am occasionally) a professional house cleaner, that I could blog about some of the products.  So, to start with....here are the September Specials that are good until the end of September.  Hopefully tomorrow I can add some of these Specials to my Bonanzle store; then come back here and blog about some of them.  My Fuller website addy is (please feel free to go there and browse); if you have any questions, please e-mail me @ annimae@olp.net:
http://www.fullerdirect.com/0856127

October's Specials will be listed here on September 15 (this is when they start); good until the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment